An adventure fantasy boardgame for 2-6 players about the quest for immortality.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Number of Players||2-6|
|Game Time||30-60 minut|
"Labyrinth: Paths of Destiny is an unforgettable adventure,
every time so different and experienced anew. Learn for yourself
that it’s worth every moment spent and that you will return to it many, many times."
ONET.GRY: “Labyrinth: Paths of Destiny is a Polish adventure board game
resembling the cult game Talisman, but with many
unique mechanisms, such as building the Labyrinth during the game.”
See our trailer! (don't forget to turn on the subtitles ;])
Labyrinth: Paths of Destiny is a great sequel to a game awarded
the Polish Players’ Choice in 2012.
Each game of Labyrinth is an epic struggle in which remarkable characters
use their powerful abilities, obtain magic artifacts and every time create a new,
completely unique labyrinth, trying to attain… immortality!
Clear and simple rules let you start playing quickly,
carrying you to an ancient place filled with magic.
The competition that you will experience will make some players
cry with laughter when you foil your rivals’ plans or “take revenge” for their earlier tricks,
and will make others think when the Golem stands in their way!
Do your best and carve your own path between destiny and the power that is deep inside you!
Paths of the ancient labyrinth constantly change as each player can create them
heading towards the center, where awaits… IMMORTALITY.
But besides your rivals trying to foil your plans, the longed-for reward is guarded
by a magic construct – the Golem that you must outwit. Stakes are high,
but according to an ancient prophecy, the one who wins shall change the fate of the world.
In a magic labyrinth beyond time and space you must deal with your opponents
as well as overcome traps and unexpected events influencing the whole labyrinth!
This edition introduces new elements, such as EVENTS,
which are drawn once per round and temporarily change the rules of play.
15 NEW magic items also appear in the game and bring additional abilities to your characters!
How do I play Labyrinth: Paths of Destiny?
Labyrinth: Paths of Destiny is a turn-based game. Each player has 2 actions each turn.
These actions can be spent to perform various activities that may result in the player
gaining one of the keys necessary to win the game.
Once the player has the key, he must reach the center of the Labyrinth avoiding the Golem,
dangerous traps and other participants.
Check how to play! (don't forget to turn on the subtitles ;])
Why will I like Labyrinth: Paths of Destiny?
· Players build a spatial, multi-level labyrinth (always different).
· Players place obstacles on the board – surprising and funny traps.
· Players become an epic character with unique abilities (15 characters).
· Players acquire powerful magic items that help them win.
· Players trigger shocking events that completely alter the game.
· Players hinder each other by “running them over” with the Golem – the guardian.
· Players can combat each other – if they feel like it ;)
· The game is very dynamic, with single games short and intense (30-60 minutes).
· The game has an upgraded 2-player variant (but up to 6 people can play).
· The game always gives a chance to win to everyone (regardless of the stage of the game).
· The game has simple rules (even 8-year-olds can play) – which makes it a great gift.
· 6 frame pieces
· 30 hexagonal space tiles
· 6 hexagonal key space tiles
· 1 hexagonal central space tile
· 60 trap tokens
· 6 key tokens
· 8 Crystal of Fate tokens
· 24 life tokens
· 12 stun tokens
· 21 character ability tokens
· 15 item tokens
· 12 Golem movement cards
· 15 item cards
· 15 character cards
· 12 event cards
· 15 character markers
· 1 Golem marker
· 7 plastic stands
· 2 dice
· Labyrinth chart EN (DOWNLOAD)
· Rulebook EN (DOWNLOAD)
· LABYRINTH ENG PACK (DOWNLOAD)
No customer comments for the moment.